Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Just Wanted to Speak Up My Mind

It's been awhile I last blogged about any events, coz I haven't really been to any recently. Well, I did, but somehow I didn't take much pictures or don't really see a need of taking much pictures & have them blogged, as those are just casual events I've been; nothing special, nothing to be kept as remembrance. It's been quite a quiet 2011, as I wanted it to be - non-explosive & not so happening. Because I've noticed that people around me, including those strangers whom I have no idea who they are, especially girls are having weird dagger stares at me, not that I'm bothered or any of sorts, but I don't know what's with people nowadays that they are rather inferiority complex about themselves & hate those who dress up, worse are the ones who dress up better than them or something like that. Don't blame me. Sorry for being too cute, I'm born this way. :)

It has also came to my attention that one of my old pal messaged me on my mobile one fine Sunday evening while we actually took the same lift up to Golden Village(GV), Plaza Singapura(PS). I didn't notice that he was in the lift with his girlfriend, as I have the habit not noticing people around me anymore, well, for one reason, I don't give a damn about your stares, so technically all of you are invisible to me, somehow. On the other hand, I'm trained that way as a model to ignore nosy stares especially when having street fashion photography. Then again, I would acknowledge anyone of you if you come up to me & say hi. :)

He told me that he couldn't message much with his girlfriend around. He had ever told his girlfriend before about who I was, in fact an old friend whom we have known for many years already. She got jealous & asked him if he's gonna say hi to me. He said, "yep!" & he got smacked, slapped, pinched, whatever a jealous girlfriend will do. Something which I will never understand. She started questioning about why we're not together even we have known each other for so many years, why this why that? He kind of gave up & explained to me few days later why he couldn't continue messaging, to stop her from making a mountain out of a mole hill, which will cause him another sleepless night. Well, I understand, so don't have to worry. I know I tend to cause such effects on girls, especially those who are inferiority complex. I have only few words to tell you girls, no one out there is comparing with you, or want to outshine you intentionally. You are you & we are all the many individuals. Don't be what you are not, be confident & be yourself. The only person who can let you down is yourself. It's a brighter tomorrow.

And for those who can't get over yourself & carry on spreading rumors & slandering others, here's a quote for you, "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools & accepted by idiots". You are whichever stage you're at.

Last but not least, I am still glad that I can still be what I am; standing tall & proud, always happy doing whatever I'm doing. Cheerio! :D

Little Cutie Penguin Me. :P

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:38:00 PM, Anonymous Ed said...

being slapped for saying hi to an old acquaintance? Time to get a new girlfriend I'd say, or clearly state yr limits.

How whipped can a guy get!

 
At Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:57:00 PM, Blogger Nikita Hengbok said...

Thanks Ed. However, I don't know what's wrong with the people here, both genders. They are behaving in such insecure manner & almost every couples are doing it. I simply cannot understand.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2011 9:51:00 AM, Anonymous 0.5Anon: Chris said...

Got to agree with your feelings and views toward these universal actions of hate. I find it real immature, pretty much child-like, that both guys and gals get jealous over the bf or gf having attractive friends or whatever it may be. Wish there were more people like you, beautiful or the latter, that would take to heart and live the life of acceptance/no pretenses.

Got to be honest, I came across you on Flickr attracted by your beauty and other photos... happily finding out later how true of a human being you are.

Thanks for the trips around the world, your inspirational stories, and simple joy you and your blog, etc. resonate.

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Nikita Hengbok said...

Hi Chris, thanks for your kind compliment & encouragement. :)

 
At Wednesday, February 08, 2012 3:19:00 PM, Anonymous Asmarabluez said...

I luv ur video on Changi Beach Sunset.. Awesomely Done ..Luv the colourful Clouds thank u so much .. I'm going there today afterwork see ican catch that Beautiful Moment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home