Thursday, April 16, 2009

In Gratitude

In my previous entry, I put up an appeal for help for a dear Thai friend of mine, Namtip, who was in serious trouble. She is still having some problems, but complete disaster had been avoided with the help of many generous people. At least, for the moment, she has some hope & able to smile a little now. This 'A Cry for Help' was also done up as a pic in my Flickr album.

A Cry for Help


I'm very gratified that many of my friends answered this call for help. This entry, as my sincere heartfelt appreciation, is dedicated to those wonderful kind-heart souls who had so generously contributed & those who had pledged their continual/future support. Many thanks for putting back the smile on my friend's face! =D

From Flickr(by alphabetical order):
Andrew Morris, LaBlueEyes - England, UK

Andrea Raviglione, aikidude - Italy

Boris Mitendorfer, Sharky_MB - Slovenia

Colin Restall, 神酒 Coal - Japan

Fabian Blandford, fabianfred - UK/Thailand

Frank Keffel, mank0702 - Germany

Gonzalo Mayo Awad, GonzaloHM - Spain

Ken Liljegren, aklilje - Denmark

Lloyd Barnes, Kalamankia - Canada

Paul Proctor, Vanpaul2 - USA

Robert Davis, Shiroi - USA

Teban Simmons, Asian Infatuation - USA

William Johnson, Apex Fine Art - USA

From online forums which I had posted:
Ler Gary - Singapore
Dennis C. - Singapore
S. K. Heng - Singapore

Some of these warmhearted people did not just stop at donating cash or helpful items, but had done more by spreading the words around. They had done so by using my pic/texts from Flickr. My sincerest thanks goes out to these outstanding friends for their wonderful support!

From Flickr:
Oddess, Oddess - Italy/Philippines

Ling Ling, LyLyn - Italy/Philippines

Teban Simmons, Asian Infatuation - USA

Frank Keffel, mank0702 - Germany

There are some whom under certain circumstances couldn't contribute in material sense, but still, their well wishes & thoughts are also greatly appreciated. Here's to a marvelous quote: "To have great friends, you have to be a great friend to others first." All those people mentioned here, without exception, are Fantastic Friends with remarkable soul!
Therefore, on behalf of Namtip & me, THANK YOU!
Wishing all of you Great Karma for the rest of your life & beyond!

In Gratitude

Note: I hope I did not leave out anyone who had contributed. If I did, please accept my sincere apologies & kindly contact me so I can rectify my mistake.
Any contributions after this entry will be updated in the list above.

4 Comments:

At Friday, April 17, 2009 9:41:00 PM, Blogger Boris said...

I am glad, we could your friends, Nikita! I hope, even more people will help them, also!

 
At Saturday, April 18, 2009 8:35:00 PM, Blogger Thai Namtip and Boom said...

Angel Niki, i always say same thing, thank you so much and thank you for publish name of all people who help me but you wrong, you forget one person: YOU!
You help me in many way, i want people know you doing for me!
You so sweet and i hope you always be my Angel forever!!!
A big hug and kiss to everybody!
Please, post this link, i wish people can see how i use their help!
Namtip

http://thainamtip.blogspot.com/

 
At Monday, April 20, 2009 1:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your appreciations of us, Nikita.
I see I am in good company :-)
Ken

 
At Monday, April 27, 2009 11:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi

Came across your blog, and got intrigued...you got a new fan. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home